Filmed in Seinäjoki, Finland, March 6th in the middle of the night. Apparently the wee hours of the morning is the best time to vent power plants, palm factories and steel mills. Who knew.
The YT poster of this video says:
I never believed to hear those voices myself… but last night I did…
Well I think they did. Today they aren’t so sure. They updated the YT description with a “case solved”. A phone call to a local power plant claims they had to release some steam in the middle of the night. Nothing to see here.
This venting explanation is baloney. The regular sound is not a venting factory valve and I will tell you why.
The person recording this says the power plant had to vent steam. Look at these videos below of venting power plants. One is coal and the other is nuclear. They sound nothing like these repetitive blasts. I searched to find a factory valve that vents like this and these videos are all I could find.
1. No one has ever heard these sounds before and suddenly factories are venting in the middle of the night all around the world.
2. The above video sounds exactly like the Malaysia video. The above video was blamed on a venting power plant and the Malaysia event was blamed on a palm factory. Do venting palm factories and venting power plants sound the same? I doubt it.
3. The above video sounds exactly like the Oshawa event which is unexplained and was attributed to a steel mill venting in the middle of the night. This explanation was offered by a strange person who changed their story several times. The local news redacted their statement about the cause. Does a venting steel mill sound like a venting palm factory and a venting power plant. I doubt it.
So what do we have here in terms of this particular type of sky noise (sky dragon is my term, I made it up as a way to identify it):
1. These sounds occur in the middle of the night from roughly 12:00am to 5:00am in the morning.
2. People that hear it who may live near factories or power plants have never heard it before.
3. These sounds have been recorded since November and we have five examples as of today.
4. They seem to have a direction but not a definite source.
5. They are explained away. See exhibit A and B above.
To really understand the history and analysis of these very important sky events please read the following posts. If you have time that is because there are other posts that update these original articles. Links to:
UPDATE 3/8: This one is from Kazakhstan from yesterday. Is it a fake? You tell me. Shot at 5:36am. Are people onto the “venting valve” hoaxery now? Who knows.
From the Scientific Method Man in the comments and my response:
….There has been an increase of videos on this topic on YT lately. This doesn’t automatically mean that they have never been heard before.
–The people recording these types of sounds claim to have never heard it before in all cases.
….I’m not an engineer, but perhaps both plants use the same type of cooling system?
–A palm factory is not a power plant. The local people of the Malaysia event vehemently deny it came from the factory in question.
….I’m not an engineer, but perhaps all three plants use the same type of cooling system?
–You are correct and I can’t prove that. But I suppose common sense says the three things would not relate due to the nature of the product….but then I suppose common sense can be flawed theory and I accept that. Making palm oil is not the same as making nuclear power is it.
….Perhaps a new way of venting their plants has recently been developed which reduces wear and tear significantly. It has been a recent development, so it produces a type of sound that has rarely been heard before. Are you up to date with progress in the world of factories?
–Maybe this is the case. I like this theory, it makes sense. A new form of venting. I’m not up to date nor an engineer.
….What do you think is the explanation for these sounds? Why do you think that your explanation is more plausible than the “venting plant” explanation? You don’t really want to stay at a “this is a strange sound, I don’t believe the ‘official’ explanation’, it must be something mysterious, but we will never know” stage, do you?
–I don’t know the explanation. I’m sure there is an explanation somewhere. Maybe it’s all a coincidence, a new venting system and “official” explanations should be accepted without question. I’m not saying official explanations are conspiracies. I’m saying that the officials may not know and it’s just a guess on their part. People don’t like unexplained things because it’s chaotic. I suppose I could look for heavy scientific essays to support my posts but then we would all be bored (I’m yawning thinking about it). Every time I read an article where some “scientists” claims to know the answer to strange sounds, we see an article refuting that article which is equally nonsensical. I’m like people from Missouri whose state motto is “Show me”.
MORE AFTER THE JUMP…
What do you think? Based on the similarities are these isolated, coincidental, and common events? or something else. Truly a bizarre sky noise whatever its cause.
The poster will probably remove his video when he sees that I’m contradicting the explanation. Watch it carefully and while you can. There is also the remote possibility this is copied sound from another “sky dragon” video but I doubt it. They updated it with a “case solved”. A hoaxer would never do this. Plus it sounds pretty darn atmospheric and complete with reverberation. I believe its real.